GROUP EXERCISE AND GROUP TRAINING RESERVATION POLICY
- Make online reservations starting 36 hours before class time, up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- Once filled, online reservations for the specific class will close. Thirty minutes prior to the start of the class, members without reservations may sign-up in club for possible last-minute openings in the class.
- Change or cancel an existing reservation up to 35 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- Check in at the front desk to avoid getting a strike.
- Check in at the front desk to get a numbered pass that allows you entry into the class and give pass to instructor/trainer.
- All classes that require advance reservation have a digital waitlist, which becomes available online. If a waitlist spot becomes available, you will be automatically booked into the class on a first come, first serve basis.
- Members who have not cancelled their online reservation and do not check in by the start of the class will be considered no-shows and automatically given a strike. Members who accrue three (3) strikes within 90 days may not make online reservations until their strikes automatically expire after 30 days.
Not Applicable at all clubs. Contact your local club for the most up to date information on Group Exercise Classes.